Groupe SimoneauThe best industrial and commercial boilers. Manufactured since 1984, supplied, installed and serviced by Pacific boiler in Alberta and British Columbia
Groupe Simoneau Boilers
Groupe Simoneau has been designing and manufacturing Industrial and Commercial Boilers since 1984 for customers worldwide in various industries including Universities, Hospitals, Food Processing Plants, Pulp and Paper, Mining, Municipal Government Buildings, and other Commercial Building Heating Plants. With Simoneau's Boiler units Pacific Boiler Ltd are able to provide quick responses to customer needs.
Range of Boilers:
- Warden - A high temperature watertube Generator engineered to meet the needs of hospitals, universities, and large industrial facilities. Designed as a District Heating unit the Warden has many options including a large selection of adaptable combustion systems, SCADA availability with touchpanels and integrated PLC. The Warden is capable of operating with a variety of fuels.
- Maverick - Formally known as the AQT, the Maverick is an O-Type Boiler which is constructed for use with all applications. This flexible energy platform lets you quickly reach new opportunities and support your ever growing ambitions with it's extensive capacities ranging up to 67 MM Btu/hr or 70,000 pph. No matter what kind of power you are looking for Maverick covers it all.
- Commander – Available in 5 sizes from 100-200 Bhp in both low pressure and high pressure steam. 'O' Type construction with tangential staggered tube configuration, ferrule tube construction and an innovative internal downcomer configuration. UL / ULc packaged Watertube Series, with low NOx emissions capable of being produced as low as 9 ppm.
- D-Type - The D-Type watertube model represents one of the most popular and reliable configuration for watertube boilers. Commonly used for saturated steam applications with capacities up to 200,000 PPH, its two large drums will always be ready to unleash power on demand. Optional superheater or external economizer also available to meet your specific requirements.
- A-Type - The A-Type watertube Steam Boiler, with centered steam and two lower mud drums, offers a symmetrical and well balanced design. This configuration generates increased performance of up to 250,000 PPH. The A-Type boiler design offers a large volume furnace ending on two convection zones, one on each side of the furnace. Optional open bottom furnace is well suited for co-generation and solid fuel firing.
FOR SALES IN BRITISH COLUMBIA CONTACT: email@example.com
We provide a wide range of Groupe Simoneau boilers in Vancouver and surrounding areas in British Columbia. Call us today to find out what boiler is right for your project or business. Our sales and service team has over 40 years of experience and is the leader in Boiler installation and servicing in British Columbia and Alberta.
The False Creek Neighborhood Energy Utility provides heat and hot water to a district energy utility for the downtown residents and businesses. Pacific Boiler has provided us with quality installation, service, and parts at our heating plant since the facility opened in 2010. With the addition of new burner/boiler controls, regular service, and annual testing, Pacific Boiler ensures our plant runs at peak efficiency and at maximum reliability. Their experience and industry knowledge has allowed us to operate as designed, with little to no expectations of service interruptions.
Pacific Boiler supplied, installed, and commissioned our new Clayton Steam Generator that replaced an old-style water tube unit. The new unit increased plant capacity, improved efficiency, and qualified for multiple steam boiler rebates through the gas company. The technicians performed quality work, provided good knowledge, and quality service.
Capitalize on low hanging fruit to identify a ballpark value added activity to beta test. Override the digital divide with additional clickthroughs from DevOps. Nanotechnology immersion along the information highway.